AI*IA Working Groups, scientific and industrial research groups as well as individual researchers interested in Artificial Intelligence as a means to face complex problems in many different domains are invited to submit proposals of workshops associated with the AI*IA 2016 conference. We particularly welcome proposals aimed at bringing together researchers from a wide range of disciplines, to exchange ideas and to allow cross-fertilization.
The workshops will take place in Genova on November, 28th, 2016. The AI*IA 2016 main conference will be held from November 29th to December 1st.
Proposals, no longer than 5 pages, have to be submitted to email@example.com and must include the following information:
- Workshop title and acronym
- Workshop organizers (affiliation, contact details, homepage, prior experiences with workshop organization)
- Motivations and scientific relevance to the conference audience
- Keywords (describing the main themes of the workshop) (from 3 to 5)
- Abstract (up to 70 words)
- Description of the workshop (topics and goals of the workshop) (up to 500 words)
- Organizational details such as: thematic panels, demo sessions, invited talks
- Initial list of (potential) members of the program committee
- Previous editions of the workshop series (if applicable) (URLs, conference it was co-located with, number of registrants, number of submissions, number of accepted papers, and any other relevant information)
- Length of the workshop (half day, full day)
The suggested number of submissions is at least 5 for half day workshops and at least 8 for full day ones.
Workshops that do not reach the suggested target might not be activated. Management of the submission, review, and publishing process.
The workshops organizers will manage on their own the submission, review, and publishing process. However, the key dates and the publication policy must be shared with the conference organizers.
Workshop proceedings should preferably be published in CEUR Workshop Proceedings AI*IA Series http://ceur-ws.org/aixia.html
The workshop Call for Paper and all other calls as well as the web site will have to clearly state that the workshop is held within the AI*IA 2016 Conference, including the URL of the conference web site.
Deadline for workshop proposals submission: expired
Notification: May, 18th, 2016
Workshops date: November, 28th, 2016